I remember when I was able to come home from work and curl up in bed to take a nap if it had been a long day.
I remember sleeping through the night, and sleeping in on weekends.
I distinctly remember a time that did not involve waking up in the middle of the night to make bottles.
I also remember thinking I knew what it meant to really love someone, and looking back on it now, I know I didn't have a clue.
I would give up sleep and a whole lot more to watch her smile and discover new things.
How's that for a sappy little blog?
3 comments:
Worth it! :)
Mmm...so you're saying I should savor sleeping in until 10 on weekends? :)
And I agree with Chelsee - definitely worth it! :)
Ok, wait! Kim, is there something you need to tell me?
Kjersti! Amen! I love this pictures (in fact, I think I took it.) What a little sweetheart!
Post a Comment