I don't think it's a good thing to leave your videographer waiting for 2+ years before you finally pay her and get your wedding video. That's something I want to say up front. However, I think watching it for the first time over two years later made it a lot more enjoyable than it would have been if we had gotten it right afterwards.
Though, to her credit, she did catch some things on there that could make you smile, no matter how much time had gone by.
I LOVE our video, which is obvious that we finally got today. It is completely filled with little dances and seductive/playful glances from Jay, and she caught us laughing for most of it. We also finally got to see what it looked like when we fed each other the cake, which was fun to remember but even better to watch.
However, she also caught some scenes where you can't even take your eyes off my tounge-ring, let alone not notice it. Yes, I had a tongue ring for a few months that year. I thought it was really cute. But not so much in a wedding video.
I remember my sister in law telling me not to stress about my wedding, and especially not to go into debt over my wedding, both pieces of advice were discarded. But dang it, watching the video makes me remember how beautiful and PERFECT everything turned out, and I can't say I regret it.
ALSO, if anyone reading this blog knows someone that is getting married or is otherwise needing a videographer, CALL ME and I will give you the number of these people. We have been so impressed. (Unless it's Chelsee and her friends getting married are LAME. In that case I'll recommend our photographers.)
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment