One lesson that we didn't convey well enough was that the bread was for the DUCKS. So Kameryn, while being held like a sack pf potatoes by Chelsee, would grab a bit of the bread we were throwing to the birds and eat it herself. We discovered how much she liked the bread the day before this, since a loaf was sitting in the car and she managed to open the bag and pull out little handfuls while we were driving. We got her out of the car that day surprised to find her covered in crumbs, and happy as a clam.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
SHowing off the Camera, Part 2
We took these pictures about a week ago when we went to Sugarhouse Park (Again!) to feed the ducks. The weather has been so beautiful, it's nice to get out of the house, and it's hard to tell which of us has the most fun.


I know I've mentioned before that people have a tendancy to go out of their ways to see Kameryn. People wave to her and make faces at her, and some people will come right up and touch her feet or hands and even her face. This little girl took the cake. She came up and was touching Kameryn all over while she asked how old she was and told us how cute she was. I couldn't help but snap a few pictures as I wondered if this was, in fact, really happening.
So, this picture poste sideways and I don't know how to change it or delete it. I didn't think the blog would be complete without showing Chelsee getting slimed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO CUTE!! Thanks Kjersti! And hey, I took some of these pictures!! :D
You truly have a very special little spirit in your daughter. Love her, enjoy her, and prepare for the time that she will have her own fan club following her around. Maybe Jay will need to invest in a shotgun that he can clean out on the porch when the boys start taking notice. :) NTD
The quality of these pictures is great. Thanks again for sharing! I think you should start taking more pictures of Isaac with that fancy little camera of yours!
Post a Comment