Friday, November 10, 2006

Cinematic Genius

It's interesting because there are some movies that I watch once, and every once in awhile will think about but aren't of any consequence at all. And then there are movies that I can't get out of my DVD player, after I watch them I watch the special features, I watch the movie again with the commentary on, I watch the making of the movie, and for awhile I'm completely consumed with them. Another thing to talk to my shrink about? Probably. But here's the list. Maybe if you add it up just right it will tell you all my secrets. Because honestly, this is the list of movies that I would defend if picked on, almost like protecting a sibling.

The List Of Movies I Am Now or Have Formally Been Obsessed With:
The first one I can remeber is Dirty Dancing.

More Recently:
Good Will Hunting
The Legend of Bagger Vance
Chicago
Lost in Translation
Garden State
Down With Love
Finding Neverland
Fever Pitch
The Notebook
V for Vendetta

And to put a capital I on the insanity:

Saw.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Saw? Smack that.

Chelsee said...

Lol Allie! I think I am the only one that fully understands that joke. And Kjersti, I own all of those movies you are obssessed with except for Saw. In fact, I think a lot of those movies were mine, so I bought them for you so you would give mine back! :)