Wednesday, November 15, 2006

For Chelsee and Allison


Is it the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? Maybe just for me, because these pictures were taken at 9:30 this morning again. My baby is a champion sleeper.

Allie, I'm sorry this picture is blurry, but I thought you had to see the coat in all it's majesty. It's a little bit dangerous, though. We had Kameryn in it yesterday while we ran errands, and she was perfectly content despite the snow on the ground. But then we brought her home and didn't take it off her right away, and she started to get fussy. When I finally did take it off her, the back of her head was covered in sweat. The Scotty Dog coat means business, dude. You don't wanna mess with it.

4 comments:

Chelsee said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! She really does sleep in her crib!! :)

Danae said...

LOL. You gotta watch out for those Scotty dogs!

Cute pictures!

Allie said...

Yay for the Scotty dogs!

Kimba said...

Super cute!!! Ohmigosh, I get to see her (and you!) in one week!!!! I'm dyin' already! Scotty Dogs always make me sweat..... :)