Saturday, November 18, 2006
Dreams
I'm totally jealous of Katie Holmes right now. I wouldn't want to be married to Tom Cruise, but come on. Who isn't jealous of a wedding in an Italian castle?! Just having all the money you need to get married anywhere in the world. I made the decision today that I have to go to Europe before I die. I want to see the Louvre and some Scottish castles and I want to see Loch Ness. I think just the age of Europe is so enticing, and the architecture is so beautiful. If I had my way I'd see the places previously listed, and also go to Egypt and see the pyraminds, I'd want to see Stonehenge, and if Allie came with me we'd go see the Eiffle Tower, just to find out once and for all if it's real or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would love to travel too! That is the only part I am jealous about with all of my missionary friends being over seas. I would love to go and see those places. Natalie and I really want to go to New Zealand too.
Ah, to travel. The sights, the sounds, the smells! It is definitely my favorite thing. I've been lucky enough to see a few places (I have the authority to say that the Eiffel Tower is real!) but there are like, nine million others on my list. My dream would be to travel to every country! How sweet would that be?!
Mirage--just a smoke and mirrors trick. Eiffel Tower indeed!
I think that traveling is one of the best things you can spend your money on. Its an amazing education. I wish I was doing more of it these days!
Post a Comment