Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Life's Little Pleasant Surprises

  1. Discovering that the pants I bought- the 3 new pairs -that I thought were one size were actually marked wrong and they're a size smaller.
  2. Finding out last night that Jay got Friday off, so he'll have three days off of work this week, and we won't have to cut our Thanksgivings short so he can come home and sleep.
  3. Being told that instead of waiting until Monday, I'm getting paid tomorrow since I don't have to work on Friday.
  4. Having Jay say, "No, I'll stay up tonight and help you clean." And then having him ACTUALLY get enough sleep during the day so he CAN!
  5. Knowing that we're cleaning up because we're having the family over on Friday. Even Allie and Steve.
  6. Having tomorrow be the last day of work for the week.
  7. And maybe the best one of all for tonight: Having such a hard time with Kameryn the past couple nights, but tonight when I laid her in her crib she seemed relieved, she could hardly keep her eyes open when I read her bedtime stories, and only having her cry as long as it took me to take her bottle to the kitchen. Now she's fast asleep.

1 comment:

Chelsee said...

I am glad that everything is working out for you Kjersti! And I am really glad to hear that Jay will be able to stay for Thanksgiving! I am so excited for all of us to spend Friday together!