Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Miracle of Medicine

When I think about it, sometimes the work of a doctor strikes me as odd. We go to the doctor to tell us if we're well, to help us if we're not, and ultimately a doctor has this power because they know more about our bodies than we do. They've dedicated their lives to learning the bodies systems and how they can break down, the ins and outs of illnesses. It almost seems like they have so much information that it's a necessary evil- They know everything, and as such know all the ways things can go wrong.
I love being around knowledge like this, and I completely respect it more than I can say.
And to our sweet baby Isaac, I'm glad you're alright. You have a Mom and Dad who love you, and are supported by an entire family that loves you. We're all excited to see you grow up strong.

3 comments:

Chelsee said...

I am really glad that Isaac is alright. It was scary to see him all swollen like that.

Kimba said...

Was he allergic to something? I'm so sorry, but am so glad he's alright!

Allie said...

Doctors rock, don't they? =)
I'm glad it wasn't anything too serious.