Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Disaster Avoided

So, today would've been the day we would've heard from American Baby if Kameryn had gotten chosen for the top 5 babies in the nation. Thankfully, they didn't call. I know, I acted like I thought it was such a great idea, but really, let's be honest with ourselves here. With a baby as cute as mine, all I need is for pictures of her to get leaked into the press. Then I'd have reporters here trying to interview us to find out how we made the perfect baby, and there would be photographers hiding in the bushes just trying to get a good shot of her, people asking to touch her and people always recognising us everywhere we go, "Oh look, there's Kameryn! Can she drool on something of mine? PLEASE?!" Who wants all that pressure? Of course she's a beautiful baby but she still deserves a normal childhood, people.
I'm also happy to report that Kameryn cried for about a total of 45 seconds when I put her in her crib tonight. She's been sleeping so well lately that I rush in there in the middle of the night to make sure she's okay! Last night she slept from 11:30 until WE woke HER up at 9:30. She's a pro. I'm so proud of you, baby!

3 comments:

Chelsee said...

CUTE! I still have to see proof of this "sleeping in her crib" thing, but you forgot to mention how good she was when we took her to the Prestige with us! :)

Danae said...

Kjersti, I'm sorry! Under all that sarcasm, I know you're probably sad American Baby didn't call you. You still have the most beautiful baby girl in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD! Chelsee and I will take enough pictures to rival any paparazzi out there. :) She will still have endless amounts of photos taken of her, and her family thinks SHE'S THE BEST ONE. :)

Kimba said...

Cutest Smile Ever award winner. For SURE.