
And tonight when I was trying to take pictures of her to show it, I kept thinking she looked exactly like baby pictures of Allison.

It's funny, but Jay and I are both so excited for Christmas this year because of Kameryn. And sometimes when she's on the floor playing on Saturday mornings I leave the TV on cartoons so that she can listen to them, and anytime we can find Sesame Street we watch it. After having a baby we probably SHOULD be acting more grown up, but instead I've found we delight more in the things we loved when we were kids. It's like with her we're discovering everything all over again.
1 comment:
CUTE CUTE CUTE! I loved watching Kameryn today! She gave me a big sloppy kiss! Although, her keys are still in my room, so make sure you get those back from me.
I swear, everytime I see Kameryn and Isaac, they look older to me. How can they change so fast?
Post a Comment