Not tonight.
So to help myself come up with ideas I've been reading my book, "Burnt Toast" by Teri Hatcher, and I talked to Kim for awhile, and both have been really enjoyable, but now it's 1:30 in the morning. My eyes are burning and I still don't have anything to blog about.
And there it is, a blog simply stating that tonight, I have nothing to say. But if you want some random facts/ thoughts before I go, here some are:
- Teri Hatcher has written an overall enjoyable book to read, though sometimes she is a little over the top. I finished "The Four Agreements" earlier this week and dove right into "Burnt Toast," and they're both pretty much saying the same things. "The Four Agreements" is more instructional and concise, and Teri Hatcher's book gives more anicdotes and talks about sex, but the message is still pretty close.
- Gary took a couple X-rays of my hip today, and let me tell you, I have GOOD LOOKING bones. The only hard part was the "Put your heels together and toes apart" part. You need to warn me before you start barking such odd commands at me. I'm not sure exactly what I ended up actually DOING with my feet, but everyone was laughing.
- THAT IS IT! I'm finally going to bed now!
No comments:
Post a Comment