This weekend is shaping up to be my favorite in a long time. I love having family around, and to have my ENTIRE family around is so much fun for me. We went and got family pictures today and then went to eat at Tapanyaki, a place I had never been and really had no desire to go, but after tonight I would LOVE to go back. The atmosphere was so fun and the food was great, I really see the tragedy that the on in Bountiful burned down now. And after seeing the show, I'm not at all surprised.
Anyway, the subject of my family being together brings up the subject of moving to Las Vegas. If Danae and Gary were to go, and it sounds like they really want to, I think we might end up going, too. Jay REALLY wants to, and I would love to have a project with my family like the coffee shop we want to start. I don't think I'd be any help at all in getting the money it would take to start it up, but I would love to work there and get things going. It would be nice to get out of Utah, at least for awhile and experience other places. I'd still LOVE to make it up to Oregon or Washington, but Vegas would be fun to do for awhile.
I would love for 2007 to be a year of change and something that can get us going in the right direction. If an opportunity presents itself that has that potential, I don't think I could pass it up.
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hoo-ray! Kjersti, you know I'm SO glad that you and Jay are jumping on the Las Vegas band wagon. :) It would be so hard for me to go and not see you guys and hang out all the time like we do now.
I'm also hoping that 2007 can be a year of change. After my birthday last week, I'm feeling like, "Holy crap! I'm 26 years old, and what's different in my life?!" Having Isaac is pretty much the only thing. There are so many things about myself that I'd like to change. After 26 years, you'd think I'd stop being a slacker and get a move on it!!
I still have to think about this whole Vegas thing... Right now, I like the life that I have, and I really have no desire to move to Vegas... but I would really miss all of you guys if you all went... I don't know... I would also like to have the chance to move out and live on my own for a while... I am still thinking about the whole thing though... I will decide if there is a for-sure plan.
Post a Comment