Sunday, January 28, 2007

A New Nickname

Jay, Kameryn and I went to Jay's parents house tonight to borrow their camera, and when we got there his brother, Rob, his wife Mackenzie and son Xander were there. Xander is almost three, completely adorable with brown hair and eyes and olive skin like his dad. He, like Kameryn, is very affectionate and gives hugs to everyone.
I'm impressed that he even knew who she was since Xander has only seen Kameryn twice since she was born, once in the hospital and once about 3 or 4 months after that. But when we walked in he got a huge grin on his face, looked at his mom and then pointed to the car seat, saying, "Look Mom! Cousin Kamera!"
Close enough. :)

3 comments:

Chelsee said...

CUTE! How close do you think Kameryn will be able to get to say my name?

Danae said...

That's fun. Last night at dinner with Gary's parents, Logan said to me, "Happy Berfday, Nae!"

-Wes- said...

It's a good nickname for Kameryn because her parents and family members take so many pictures of her! I know my own childhood was never documented this well.