Right now I'm listening to Jay read Kameryn her bedtime stories in the other room. It's the first time since she's been in her crib that he's put her to bed, mostly because he usually is in bed by the time she's going to sleep. Even on weekends. So it's a nice change for him to do it, but also a little hard for me to give up, as crazy as that sounds.
Kameryn is in a phase where she wants Jay or me around, and she always kisses us and hugs us. A couple times at my mom's house she would be across the room and then see Jay and crawl up to him as quickly as she could. I think it has to be one of the best feelings to have someone that we love so much show so sweetly that she loves us back.
Kameryn is pulling herself into standing position more and more, and Chelsee has started the "Let's learn how to walk!" stage. I really can't believe that her birthday is only a couple months away. Time is flying by.
I really love watching my family with her, and it was really fun to see how sweet Wesley was to her. She's so lucky to have so many people that love her so much.
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heck yeah! Wesley needs to move home so he can spend lots more time with the babies! The presents he gave them were darling, and it was so sweet the way he welcomed them both into the family.
Our family pretty much rocks!
Wesley was really great with the babies! And even though I say, "Let's practice walking" I don't actually mean it... yet... :D
Post a Comment