There's a combination that, when put together correctly ALWAYS seems to results in the same outcome. The first is that we get paid on a Friday. The second is that Jay comes down to work with me, and the third is that he's awake instead of sleeping soundly in one of the un-used rooms. Putting these things together results in Kameryn getting new clothes. It's not even always Jay, sometimes I initiate, sometimes I just help, but we love buying new clothes for Kameryn. We're addicted.However, I don't think there's an outfit she's loved as much as this one. So far, this one wins.

Once again you have to forgive the blurry pictures, and that's a shame in and of itself because if our camera worked better than we would've gotten some awesome pictures. She was posing in this outfit like a pro. American Baby Magazine, I feel your pain at all the money you've lost by not choosing Kameryn. "Big mistake. Big. HUGE."
3 comments:
OMG!! This is so cute!!! Hooray Baby Kameryn!!! :) :) :)
The cutest Eeyore on the planet. Definitely.
I can't blame you. Girl clothes are SO much fun to buy...
Can ANYONE get over how freaking cute Kameryn is in this outfit!
Post a Comment