Sunday, January 21, 2007

Slacker

I just need one more day of weekend.

I have this bad habit of always playing Sundays away, usually with Gary and Danae. Today it was with my entire family for most of the day. We had breakfast this morning, went on a coffee run, sat and played some Mah Jong, made a Dr. Pepper run, sat and played some Golf and Mormon Bridge, went and ate dinner, and then went home and played more Golf. The best thing was that we were constantly laughing and always having a good time.

The only thing I regret about today is that I didn't clean one bit of my apartment. I didn't even do as much as taking a garbage out. A smart person would say I should just go do it now instead of blogging about how I didn't do it, but Kameryn is sleeping and Jay's still in bed, and I want to snuggle up with him before he has to go in the next hour or so.

I think the answer is I'll have to come home from work tomorrow and just start cleaning up, even if I am exhausted. It's totally WORTH IT!

2 comments:

Danae said...

How did the cleaning up thing go for you? :)

Sunday was really fun for me as well. It's hard when you spend ALL DAY away from home because nothing gets done, but it was SO worth being with the family for so long and having so much fun together.

Chelsee said...

I love how much fun we all have together, and I really liked having the WHOLE family here this weekend. I hope that it is something that we have a chance to do more often.