



I think it's impossible to keep yourself from smiling when you see this last picture of Isaac. He is the most precious, beautiful boy. I can't believe how old he is already. His smiles melt me, I can't wait until he starts laughing.
Jay said that while he was watching Kameryn and Isaac today there was a point when they were staring at each other and cooing at each other. I wish I had seen it. Kameryn loves Baby Isaac so much, and he seems to be paying more attention to her, too.
I love these kids so much.
4 comments:
So cute!!! Kameryn is getting so big! And is it possible for her to be even MORE cute? For real, it should be illegal.
And also? Issac? Is that Gary's smile or what?!?! So cute. :)
:) I love these pictures... I am happy to have you post them. I kinda figured you would since you have friends that probably don't read my blog and would never see them otherwise.
Jay told me that story also, and I'm so glad that Isaac and Kameryn are friends. It was great timing that we both had them so close together. Cutest babies!!!
These little ones are so cute! I really love the last pic of Isaac too. What a great smile!
CUTE!!! Danae was so close to getting Isaac to laugh the other day. :) It will happy any day now!
Post a Comment