I spoke too soon last night. At about 2 in the morning Kameryn woke up just screaming, so I went and got her and brought her into bed with me. Her room has been so cold lately and I couldn't stand to leave her in there while she's sick. Having her with me made me remember how much I used to love it, cuddling with my sweet little girl. It also made me remember how happy I am that she sleeps in her own crib now.
More noteworthy, though, is when I went and got her out of her crib last night she was standing up, peering over the side at me. I wish the circumstance had been different because I didn't really praise her, I just took her out and brought her into my room. But who knows, maybe that's better than praise.
Tonight I'm hoping that my luck with hold out since Kameryn has fallen asleep and let me put her in her crib. I have about 10 pages left in my second book of this year, and I'd really like to finish it and then get to sleep. So I guess we'll see.
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
If anyone goes to the xingweb website and gets 5,000, I get half.
Dude!! Where in the world did these psycho's come from!! Can you delete their comments?
Anyway, I wanted to say HOLYCOW! It's SO COOL and SO CRAZY that Kameryn is standing up on her own in her crib! Nuts!! I hope she gets feeling better soon, for your sake and for hers. I know I love, love, LOVE it that Isaac sleeps in his crib. And, he gets better all the time at sleeping longer and longer.
I'll have to remember that line: "Come quickly many sexy girl in you." How could anyone resist a come-on like that.
Yeah, Kameryn! I knew it wouldn't be long before she would shock you like that, Kjersti. And it is a shock to see your baby standing up. Wow, life just got more complicated!
CUTE!!! You should have taken a picture! Kameryn standing on her own! Wow!! And what's up with the lame ass fake comments! Smack that!
Ah, yes. The comment-freaks. That is why I have to moderate my comments! Who wants to Make Friends with the most beautiful girl? Not me.
And um...STANDING? Holycrap. Pretty soon that girl is going to be WALKING. And it's all downhill from there. :) Time to start baby-proofing from the waist down, and preparing for the dating....
Post a Comment