In some ways I can't believe I just got out of bed to blog.
In other ways I totally can.
I made the fatal mistake tonight. I wanted to talk to Jay about something, so I went and got into bed with him after we got home. Kameryn fell asleep on the car-ride home and let me transfer her to her crob without too much hassle. She was probably worn out tonight from all the dancing Danae helped her do, including Riverdancing. It was so funny to watch.
Well, the mistake was that I cuddled up with Jay. He put his arms around me, and we were both out.
Wesley got home today, and I don't think I've ever had more fun watching someone with Kameryn. She wouldn't go to him at first, or anywhere near him because he's got a goatee and she has a personal motto not to trust anyone with facial hair. But as the day went on he let her touch his hair, which made her laugh, and tonight she was crawling toward him and let him hold her for a bit.
You have to watch him watch her, though, because he lets her get away with a lot. She was reaching for some wrappers that his Gyro were on tonight, and Chelsee kept pulling them out of her reach, and Wesley kept leaning in more so that she could still reach them. So finally Chelsee let her get them, and Wesley said, "Kid, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" while he tried to get them away from her. I think it was so classic. Hopefully it's funny and not a "you had to be there" story.
Anyway, I have kept my resolution and now I'm going back to bed.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I will just say that I would NOT have been able to get out of bed to post! :) Way to keep it up!!! Hope you slept well after... :)
I'm glad she didn't get his food all over my floor!! Wesley is really good with the little ones, isn't he? Makes me wonder why he doesn't want any of his own. That's ok, though, if he doesn't. Some people enjoy being the 'favorite uncle' and not being 'dad.' It was the best when Kameryn crawled away from me so quickly after she'd had enough of me annoying her... poor kid. She puts up with a lot. :)
Careful not to say anything about Wesley having kids with mom around. She literally chocked on that one! I think it was funny that Wesley thought Kameryn wouldn't get his food. I guess she showed him!
Post a Comment